Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 months!

Just some pictures to celebrate 10 months!



Yay for being able to finally sit!!




Hanging out on a humid rainy day




I am so happy because I just spit up and now feel better!



Picture just prior to spit up...check out those curls!



Banana are soooooo great! (but I really like pears the best!)




First pair of sunglasses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up on all the great pictures and updates. Thanks for them - I love seeing all his cute expressions and how well he's doing. He's passed some good milestones and is so beautiful.

Alisha said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already 10 months old. I can't wait to meet him (and you too, Kate)! Ben is such a cutie! My kids ask about him all the time. Hope you guys will be able to make it out to Idaho in August!

Jan said...

He is such a cutie! You must be so proud of him. :-)