Ben is doing great. He had to be intubated last night(breathing tube) to save him some energy. He started struggling a bit and was using too much energy. He needs to use his energy to grow so the machine will help out for awhile. He's also under bilirubin lights to keep him from getting jaundiced, hence the blue tone to the pictures that I will post as soon as I get back to the computer.
Posted from my iPhone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kate and Josh, Thanks so much for your frequent updates. We wish you all health and energy - and physical strength during this very challenging, yet joyful time.
Jan and G
Josh and Kate - What a little miracle!!!!!! I am in awe of all you have done to bring such a beautiful little life into this world. Kate - that extra week - wow!!! He looks like a minature little boy...perfect...I just love his name...it is so regal an strong. I will check back here often and please know that I am sending you my love. I am sure the next few months will be exhausting and I know you will be nourished by seeing little Benjamin Daniel's progress.
Carol
Carol
I'm just amazed at this new little life...how wonderful. Oh, little Ben, I wish I could be there and touch those teeny fingers. Welcome, new baby. Congratulations, new mommy and daddy!
love
Aunt Hannah
Post a Comment